- Natural variations in colours and weave are intrinsic to the textiles.
- Crinkling & oxidation are inherent properties of the metallic zari.
- The product listing is for a singular garment unless otherwise stated. All other items in the image are only for display purposes and would not be a part of the delivery content.
- The product is listed at our best price and the max available discounts are already applied. We do not have coupon based discounts and may not be able to respond to queries requesting coupons.
- All our images are of actual products that we dispatch. However, please allow for some color difference from the images due to variations in how cameras read colors, how different screen types reproduce colors differently and also how colors look different in different lighting conditions. For instance, product colors will look more vibrant on hd screens compared to non-hd screens, and in yellow lights compared to white lights. We also recommend keeping the color/saturation setting on your device to standard.
- Please note that the exact feel of a product depends on many factors beside the type of yarns used. These include the type of weaving, the nature of design, use of zari in motifs, the thickness of yarns, whether yarns are twisted before weaving, the finishing applied on the finished products, et al. These factors together can make one product feel different from another even if both use the same yarn type. Despite our best efforts, some of these product characteristics may not be adequately captured in product images. We highly recommend that you consider the unique product characteristics and make a smart choice that best suits your taste.
- There is no guarantee for colour or Zari. We only recommend dry clean for our products.
- Some product categories are not eligible for exchange. Please refer to our exchange policy.